Update October 09th, 2017: Please note that the date of Toronto World Leadership Forum has changed to 20-21 April 2018.
Here is our list of must-do things, while in Toronto for the Toronto World Leadership Forum:
- Regent Park Film Festival – Take part of Toronto’s only free community film festival.
- The Santa Claus Parade – Because everyone enjoys Christmas.
- Toronto Christmas Market – Last year, Toronto Christmas Market has ranked 5 on the Top 10 Holiday Markets in the World.
- The Distillery Historic District – This is the perfect place for any foodie to visit.
- Yonge-Dundas Square – Yonge-Dundas Square is a public space in downtown Toronto which is similar to New York’s Times Square and London’s Picadilly Circus.
- Hockey Hall of Fame – If you would like to understand why Canadians love hockey so much.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada – This aquarium is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Toronto, next to the CN Tower and Rogers Centre.
- CN Tower – A signature icon of Toronto’s skyline and a symbol of Canada.
- Princess of Wales Theatre – The Princess of Wales Theatre is located in the center of Toronto’s Entertainment District in the downtown area.
- St. Lawrence Market – Since 1803, the St. Lawrence Market has been the community’s beating heart and culinary focal point of the city of Toronto.
Let us know if you find these recommendations helpful and attractive. See you in Toronto!REGISTER TODAY